Meet Dorothy! Member OG from clone



  • Hi all, even with all of our issues, what a bounty! Dorothy produced over 10 oz! And quite tasty too!

    Getting ready for the next one!

    20210318_171106.jpg

    20210318_171127.jpg


  • @greenwings How did the curing stage turn out? We'd all love to see!


  • I bet she’s about ready for a trimming party!


  • Congrats on the harvest @greenwings!

    You'll have to share some final pics after trimming and total yield. Enjoy!


  • I am fond of my dear sweet Dorothy and we have been through a lot, so it was with loving sorrow I chopped her `four days ago.

    Before:
    20210304_224926.jpg `

    After:
    20210304_230550.jpg

    20210304_230608.jpg

    I'm running the 'dry and cure' recipe from the forum. Looks like she needs just a few more days before harvest!


  • Yay, got pictures uploaded - thank you so much to all the people putting in the hard work on keeping us all connected!!

    @greenwings said in Meet Dorothy! Member OG from clone:

    Hi growers!
    It has been a crazy month for Dorothy and I! We had to make some adjustments... I had not trimmed enough and her humidity got out of control! My water censor went off from condensation and the cabinet went into survival mode for a couple of days. So things got way too hot - bad mama!

    She seems to be sustaining though with some great support from forum members. I did some aggressive trimming and reduced the lights to 80%.

    Now though she is showing some signs of stress - the very tips of her remaining leaves are brown. I took two pictures - one "after trim" below and then one today, and they are almost identical so don't know if that is good or bad. Otherwise, her buds seems to be maturing and the water censor has not gone off again.

    After she got cooked:
    ![0_1614465304873_burnt.jpg](Uploading 100%)
    burnt.jpg

    Before trim:
    ![0_1614465130848_pretrim.jpg](Uploading 100%)
    pretrim.jpg

    After trim:
    ![0_1614465733088_20210222_150106.jpg](Uploading 100%)
    20210222_150106.jpg

    Today:
    ![0_1614465769201_20210227_150650.jpg](Uploading 100%)
    20210227_150650.jpg

    ![0_1614465841884_20210227_151111_HDR.jpg](Uploading 100%)
    20210227_151111_HDR.jpg

    Thoughts anyone?
    Thanks!

    Today my water sensor went off again, been putting it off all day but about to dry it out again. BUT I have been able to stay on top of it and here's how she is looking now:
    20210301_232605.jpg
    I did lose another stock from damage from pulling her from the cabinet, you can see the brown bud on the bottom right. Will trim that off.

    20210301_232624.jpg

    20210301_232645.jpg

    Not too much longer now, I would think.

    Here is a link to what it in theory should have looked like lol


  • Looks like images aren't uploading, will try again later!


  • Hi growers!
    It has been a crazy month for Dorothy and I! We had to make some adjustments... I had not trimmed enough and her humidity got out of control! My water censor went off from condensation and the cabinet went into survival mode for a couple of days. So things got way too hot - bad mama!

    She seems to be sustaining though with some great support from forum members. I did some aggressive trimming and reduced the lights to 80%.

    Now though she is showing some signs of stress - the very tips of her remaining leaves are brown. I took two pictures - one "after trim" below and then one today, and they are almost identical so don't know if that is good or bad. Otherwise, her buds seems to be maturing and the water censor has not gone off again.

    After she got cooked:
    ![0_1614465304873_burnt.jpg](Uploading 100%)

    Before trim:
    ![0_1614465130848_pretrim.jpg](Uploading 100%)

    After trim:
    ![0_1614465733088_20210222_150106.jpg](Uploading 100%)

    Today:
    ![0_1614465769201_20210227_150650.jpg](Uploading 100%)

    ![0_1614465841884_20210227_151111_HDR.jpg](Uploading 100%)

    Thoughts anyone?
    Thanks!


  • Hi Growers!

    Thank you so much for the advice! I did add the trellis that works like a charm to keep the plants off of the light at the top of the cabinet. And, I wound up having to dry out my water censor due to condensation, and gave Dorothy a nice trim while she was out of the cabinet to remove the weaker bottom branches.

    Here she is after the trim (although I was afraid to be too aggressive):
    20210124_163603_HDR.jpg

    She is still looking great, here are some current pics:
    20210131_163623_HDR.jpg

    20210131_163705.jpg

    20210131_163718.jpg

    Of course she is beautiful to me, but I'd love to hear your feedback!

    Thanks for the tips everyone!


  • under cut the weak lower branches and leaves, its not too late. use your judgment and leave the strongest stems.


  • Wow Greenwings that is a lot of posting thanks for bringing us up to date! Your plant is ready for.... another 4 weeks in Bloom! Those buds still need to fill out a LOT. In looking at your recipe, there is an errant flush stage at Stage 4. You can just move to the next stage (Bloom 2) by pressing on the timeline to open the sub menu, pressing "move to next stage", then selecting "without water change" and "finished." Bloom will adjust from there.

    Post pics weekly and we'll be able to provide feedback on when she's ready to move into flush stage.

    On that top cola, we need to move it out of the light. You can do this by tying string around the top of the branch and using one of the suction cups from the trellis to tie her down. Or, put the trellis in at the top and tuck that branch under the trellis, pulling the trellis down a little every day. Please post more often, and I think we can double or triple your yield from here (or more) with what we've learned so far about growing in the bloom.